Comparative Agility is easy to use and completely customizable so you can structure your organization in a way that makes sense for your unique context.
- Setup your teams and start collecting actionable information immediately.
- Stay engaged throughout the process and access real-time results wherever you are.
- Evolve your setup by easily dragging and dropping your structure while keeping the original data intact.
Each industry is unique. The level of agility appropriate for a Telecommunications company will differ from a company in the Utilities industry.
Perform analysis with a large set of data that is context-aware and relevant to your company's situation.
- Identify how your organization compares to other companies in your industry.
- Compare internal business units to industry-specific indices or broaden scope across your portfolio.
- Uncover unique, industry-specific insights based on challenges in your area of business.
You can customize Comparative Agility by selecting which specific dimension(s) (Teamwork, Requirements, Planning, Technical Practices, Quality, Culture, Knowledge Creating and Outcomes) you want to target.
- Define each Collector independently.
- Limit the number of statements respondents need to answer.
- Focus your analysis on the most important organizational opportunities.
Fuel data-driven continuous improvement efforts at the team, program and organizational levels through uncommon insights and actionable feedback.
- Compare your teams to the world's largest agile assessment data source.
- Identify where you can do the most good and invest your efforts where it makes the biggest difference.
- Uncover insights between your teams, programs, and business units.
- Aggregate and compare information using different organizational levels.
Remove impediments to organizational agility by getting a comprehensive view of how the company operates at the team, program, and organizational levels.
- Improve Retrospectives by using data-driven actionable feedback.
- Quickly identify how teams are doing at different points in time.
- Automatically capture all your results in the report archive - backed up and secure.
To accommodate our global audience, the Comparative Agility survey is fully supported in Chinese, Dutch, French, Norwegian, Spanish and Russian, in addition to English.
For organizations that want to use their own corporate branding, users can customize the design of the survey to reflect their preferences and improve the overall experience.
Administrators can add and manage users under the same account, allowing for sharing, collaboration and tasks assigment between individuals in the same organization.
We are supporting a variety of options to help you get the assistance you need at the level you need it; from simple e-mails to personal, hands-on implementation support