Comparative Agility knows that you care about how your personal information is used and shared, and we take
that Comparative Agility gathers when you are on the ComparativeAgility.com website and when you use our
services.By visiting the Comparative Agility website, you are accepting the practices outlined in this
Before we go into details, let’s just make it clear that:
- We will never share any of your individually attributed data with any third-party.
- We are committed to compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Now, once that is cleared we are collecting following types of information:
Information We Collect And Receive
- Surveys: We receive and store information that participants enter during the survey. We do not tie the
survey information back to an individual user; personal information is kept anonymous.
- Account and profile information: As part of the registration process, we store select personal information
including company name and e-mail address.
- Billing information: If you purchase a premium version of Comparative Agility, our third party payment
processors will collect and store your billing address and credit card information. This information is
Various E-mail Communications:
- Responding to your requests: If you contact us with a problem or question, we will use your information to
respond to that request and address your problems or concerns.
- Changes in our services or policy and security notice: We may contact you to inform you about important
information, such as changes to this policy or security and fraud notices. These messages are considered part
of the service and you may not opt-out of them.
- News and promotions: We may send out e-mails with Comparative Agility related news, products, offers,
surveys or promotions. You can opt-out of these emails at any time.
Our servers automatically record some information, including information that your browser sends. This data may
include your Internet Protocol address, the address of the web page you visited before coming to Comparative Agility,
your browser type and settings, the date and time of your request. We use this traffic data to help diagnose server
problems, analyze visitor trends and administer the website.
How We Use Information
- To provide, update, maintain and protect our Services, Websites and business.
- To communicate with you by responding to your requests, comments and questions.
- For billing, account management and other administrative matters.
- To develop additional features.
- To send emails and other communications.
- To investigate and help prevent security issues and abuse.
- As required by applicable law, legal process or regulation.
To the extent prohibited by applicable law, Comparative Agility does not allow use of our Services and Websites
by anyone younger than 16 years old. If you learn that anyone younger than 16 has unlawfully provided us with personal
data, please contact us and we will takes steps to delete such information.
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser
to enable our systems to recognize your browser and tell us how and when pages in our website are visited and
by how many people. Our cookies do not collect personal information, and we do not combine information collected
through cookies with other personal information.
which may make those changes necessary, or we may make changes to our business. We will post the changes to this page
rights, Comparative Agility will provide additional notice, such as via email or through the Services.