Information You Provide to Us Using the Service
- Surveys: We receive and store information that participants enter during the survey. We do not tie the survey information back to an individual user; personal information is kept anonymous.
- Account and profile information: As part of the registration process, we store select personal information including your name and e-mail address.
- Billing information: If you purchase a premium version of Comparative Agility, our third party payment processors will collect and store your billing address and credit card information. This information is encrypted.
Comparative Agility is very concerned about your privacy and we will never provide your email address to a third party without your explicit permission.
- Responding to your requests: If you contact us with a problem or question, we will use your information to respond to that request and address your problems or concerns.
- Changes in our services or policy and security notice: We may contact you to inform you about important information, such as changes to this policy or security and fraud notices. These messages are considered part of the service and you may not opt-out of them.
- News and promotions: We may send out e-mails with Comparative Agility related news, products, offers, surveys or promotions. You can opt-out of these emails at any time.
We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. Our servers automatically record information, including information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website or your mobile app sends when you’re using it. This log data may include your Internet Protocol address, the address of the web page you visited before coming to Comparative Agility, your browser type and settings, the date and time of your request, information about your browser configuration and plug-ins, language preferences, and cookie data. We use this traffic data to help diagnose server problems, analyze visitor trends and administer the website.
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and tell us how and when pages in our website are visited and by how many people. Our cookies do not collect personal information, and we do not combine information collected through cookies with other personal information.
Keeping Information Secure
Your Comparative Agility account information is protected by a password for your privacy and security. Only Comparative Agility employees who need personal information to perform a specific job, for example a customer service representative, are granted access to it. All of our employees are kept up to date on our privacy and security practices.
We may change this policy from time to time, and if we do we’ll post any changes on this page. If you continue to use Comparative Agility after those changes are in effect, you agree to the revised policy. If the changes are material, we may provide more prominent notice or seek your consent to the new policy.