- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby code.
- Suggest innovative solutions to bring product to life and result in a positive user experience.
- Participate in product feature definition, design, implementation, documentation and support.
- Works independently with minimal supervision.
- Proven ability to succeed in both collaborative and independent work environments.
- Help maintain code quality, organization and CI automation.
- Develop and maintain automated tests for regular releases.
- Minimum +5 years of experience as a Full-Stack Software Engineer.
- Critical thinking skills and ability to creatively solve complex problems.
- Ability to deliver quality code (security, performance, readability, etc.).
- Experience with cloud platforms.
Comparative Agility is an Equal Opportunity employer.