Comparative Agility is the world's largest agility assessment and continuous improvement
platform. We are a privately held USA company created in 2008 with most of our employees
working remotely. Our mission is to help our clients continuously improve their business
performance through relevant data and actionable insight.
Our platform impacts data-driven continuous improvement at a global level - organizations from 80+ countries across the world leverage our insights as part of their transformation efforts.
- Writing clean, scalable code using Ruby on Rails.
- Participating in the full development life cycle, including design, implementation, testing and support.
- Working with others to improve the architecture, optimize current code and enhance overall application performance.
- Implementing new technologies that will help with performance and scale.
- We are a small and exceptional team where everyone is highly professional.
- We provide a stable environment without crazy deadlines and expectations.
- All employees are 100% remote.
- We provide flexible work time and freedom to organize your day.
- No company bureaucracy and spending time on tasks that are not adding value.
- No limitation on sick or vacation days.
- Flexibility how you get paid (bank account, Wise, PayPal, WebMoney...)
If interested, send us your resume/CV at email@example.com
Comparative Agility is an Equal Opportunity employer.