Are you an individual with strong problem solving skills, excellent communication skills, and a desire to learn? You will be key evangelist serving as public face of product and will also work closely with our engineers to guide products from idea to launch. As part of the Product Management team, you will bridge technical and business stakeholders.Responsibilities
- Play the role of visionary product leader in a highly competitive market to maximize user impact and ROI
- Define and drive product strategies and define the roadmap in line with the businesses long-term goals.
- Lead, manage and mentor a team of engineers.
- Engage with users, deliver presentations to media and customers.
- Contribute to marketing efforts surrounding thought leadership webinars, whitepapers and speaking engagements.
- Work diligently with customers in addressing their problems, escalations and product issues.
- Proven track record of driving consensus and delivery in an agile software development environment.
- 5+ years in Product Management with at least 3 years of product management in a leading Web-based consumer business.
- Experience in an Agile and/or Lean product development. Business knowledge related to continuous improvement a plus.
- Must be creative, capable, organized, articulate, structured, disciplined, flexible, hands-on and focused.
- A quick study; someone who can come in and learn the business quickly.
Comparative Agility is an Equal Opportunity employer.