As a Data Scientist you will be analyzing complex business problems, identifying trends and working on solutions that will support and enable the rapid growth of our platform. You will work closely with Product Managment team to construct forecasts, recommendations and strategic/tactical plans based on business data.Responsibilities
- Conduct sophisticated analysis of our data using advanced analytical methods, presented in a fashion that
they can be communicated to a wide variety of audiences.
- Partner with product managment and engineering to ensure data accessibility, modeling, and quality of our data.
- Provide thought leadership about data analysis to the company at large.
- Participate in product feature definition, design, implementation, documentation and support
- Experience as a data scientist or engineer with hands-on experience with large scale data sets, defining
and scoping business problems, executing relevant analyses and communicating actionable insights.
- +3 years of experience working with large data sets, including statistical analyses, data visualization, data mining, and data cleansing/transformation.
- Analytics tools experience including data visualization tools.
- Ability to communicate insights verbally, visually and in writing.
- Education in a quantitative field, e.g., Statistics, Mathematics or Econometrics.
Comparative Agility is an Equal Opportunity employer.